Content Management System (CMS) Integration:
- The website will be built on an award winning open-sourced Content Management System (CMS).
- The marketing experts at TWMA will provide full training of how to manage and edit content, graphics and functions utilizing the Content Management System (CMS).
Content Editing And Consultation:
- The website content that is supplied by the client will be edited by a TWMA on-staff content writer.
- The Initial 50 pages of website content that is supplied by the client will be integrated on the site by a TWMA website expert.
Custom Pre-formatted Page Type Designs:
- 2 custom designed homepage design mock-ups to choose from (2 rounds of revisions).
- custom designed inside page types based off of homepage design.
- Unlimited number of website pages utilizing custom designed pre-formatted page types.
Google Analytics Integration:
- The TWMA programming team will integrate the free website analytics tool, Google Analytics on to the site.
- The TWMA marketing experts will provide training on how to access the Google Analytics platform so clients can view real time website traffic numbers.
Mobile Responsive Development:
- The website will be developed to be mobile responsive, ensuring that the site is easily viewable on mobile devices as well as computer desktops.
- Mobile responsive will automatically detect a screen size and re-organize the page content to accommodate the smaller and medium sized screens of mobile phones and tablets, while ensuring that the full website is fully viewable on computer desktops.
On-Site Search Engine Optimization Services:
- A TWMA website expert will provide a keyword list to the client in order to implement them into the website content.
- On-site search engine optimization (SEO) meta data integrated onto website
- While constructing the website a TWMA website expert will provide on-site SEO training and consultation to teach the client how to improve and maintain their rankings on search engines.
Quarterly Website Consultation Meetings:
- A TWMA website expert will analyze website traffic for the quarter.
- A TWMA website expert will meet and consult with client on strategies to maximize the website success.
Website Testing & Transfer To Website Host:
- Site will be tested for the previous 2 versions of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome
- When the website is ready to go live the website will be transferred to website host
Website Design & Development Pricing: Per Quote